2008-10-19

A Good Kitchen Knife

Having good knives in the kitchen is an essential part of well-cooking, isn't it? Hah! Oh, yes, it is!

A couple of weeks ago my wife suggested me to take a look at a small knife at Walmart store. It was a forged one made by Sheffield.

I opened the plastic box, took out the knife and tried it - it was so good! The knife was heavy and solid: the sharp forged steel and nice to touch handle is a very successful combination. Sure, I bought it.

Later that day, at home, I tried the knife in the real kitchen life, and, now, I have a full right to say you that that is the real thing!

A few days later, I realized that I had tried to use it for ever type of cutting job. So, today, with no doubts I went to the store and I bought its senior 8" brother. (It does not cost so much)
It seems to me very close to be perfect. Can I add anything more? Oh, yes! It is a sword!

By the way, I bought another small one too. This time, as a present for my friend in a countryside.

N.B.: nobody paid me for this post. Yet...

No comments: