2008-10-04

Calendar Using

Hi A!

I hope everything is fine.

If you let me I could propose a little improvement suggestion for our information flow.

Maybe, it would be a good idea to use Calendar of WebCT to give us home tasks and to arrange deadlines for them?

I see a few advantages of that some of them are the following:

- easy: it works the same way as email does: title+description+date. I guess everybody use some kind of a calendar at work, therefore nothing new for us.

Moreover, if you are able to switch some 'visible/invisible for students' option, then it is a very powerful weapon.

- fast: it just takes a few seconds to add an entry, just not forgetting to send a reminder to us about news or changes if any;

- effective: any entry is always tightly linked to a date, then everybody can plan his or her own time to do the job.
In your turn, you can consider it as a 'live' report where you can always easily to change or correct whatever to be.

It can be used for marking a day as 'online' or 'in-class' and much more others.

I always do it for me - transfer all information from your emails to calendar events.

I wish it seemed to you rational.

Thank you very much and good weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, thx for the info!