2008-10-02

FIDO, dollars and delivery

Being a customer of lovely FIDO, august 13th I have ordered one small thing (usb charger for my nokia - $45!) on their web-site for my FIDOdollars. they delivered me a charger for sony-ericsson. after a few calls in order to fix this issue, they delivered me an adapter. I have already called them 6 times and sent 2 emails totally concerning this problem.

Yesterday, I talked to a manager about that. She double-checked my order and delivery address once again and that's it. No confirmation, no number for tracking or something like that. Actually, I see no garantee that this time I would get what I wanted. Meantime, I have a tiny stock of FIDO stuff on my table. Ha-ha!

Just from my curiosity (I arrived from Europe), is it ok for local companies to have such bad-adjusted logistics processes? I have always thought that web-shopping is a thing which allows to sell everything 365/24/7 without any additional cost. By the way, recently they released a new online game.