2008-11-16

VPA-2-Memo

Date: October 25, 2008

To: Luca Derette, secretary

From: John Doe, technical consultant

Subject: Message for Richard (Urgent!) and UPS Delivery


As you requested me to accept any calls during your absence, I accepted one yesterday. Some Ms. Lucien (I am not sure about her name) from Perfect Events Inc. called to Mr. Richard about their meeting in restaurant next Wednesday. She was a little bit nervous because she had unsuccessfully tried to reach him a few times. If I understood her correctly, she would like to re-arrange that meeting. Her cellular is 514- 911-0202. She asked me, too, to make a message for Mr. Richard. I suppose it would be much better if you will have Mr. President informed.

Also, please, do me a favour! Today I am going to work from home. I left a small box for delivery on your desk. I have filled in all needed address information, the delivery is paid by UPS; so, the only thing left to do is hand in this parcel to someone who will arrive from UPS this afternoon. If not, please, give me a call on my cellular 514 777-3330. Thank you in advance!

No comments: